iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Michigan here we come

Started by EZ, April 05, 2004, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

For my Easter my wife is going to take me to Cabellas. They tell me it's a farout place, can't wait.
EZ

oldsaw-addict

I hope you have a good time.
Let there be saws for all mankind!

Kevin

Tell her to swing by and pick me up on the way, I haven't been there yet.

Norm

Mrs' EZ is taking you to CABELAS!!!, Dang you have got one great wife.

I got a 16 qt stock pot with a lid for Easter, can you sneak me out a couple of shad raps. ;D

Patty

I am way too good tohim, I tell ya.  He didn't even mention the new non-stick frying pan I got him. ;D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

AtLast

Cabela's is the number 1 tourest attraction currently in Michigan. Over a million visitors per year. More than Bronners and the Mackinaw bridge. Just be sure to leave your check book and credit cards where ya cant get to um. ;D

EZ

CRAP, so much for my Easter thing. :(  My little brother and family is on their way up from North Carolina, o-well it will be good to see them.
EZ

WV_hillbilly

Too bad you don't get to go EZ but you  can visit Cabelas anytime afterwards .  If ya can wait till August  they're building one 15 min from my house  . This one would be closer for you and too close for me . I think I'm going to coax the wife into getting a job there so I can get the employee discount . :D If she won't do that I'll have to get one there and tell them to keep the paycheck and I 'll send the rest from my other paycheck .
Hillbilly

EZ

I heard they were building one over there somewhere. Will it be as big as the one in Michigan and have all the goodys. ;D
I just look at the members map and your not that far from me, maybe 40 minutes away. In my younger years I could throw a stone that far. ::)
EZ

Weekend_Sawyer

Non stick fryingpan!!!! My ex had one, worked great. I'd come in late and WHANG!!! it would not stick to my head.

Thinking about my ex is always painful.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Patty

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Norm

Whenever I hear of such a thing it reminds me of an old friend of mine. He found out his wife was messing around behind his back with a much younger man. One night he hung one on and decided he'd confront em. Went to this guys house and caught them in a compromising situation. Now this young guy couldn't have weighed more than 120 lbs soaking wet and my buddy was at least 6'4". He went into the kitchen and when this guy went hightailing it out he wacked him on the head with the cast iron frying pan that was sitting on the stove. Apparently an import as it broke from the hit. Young guy got some stiches and my buddy got some jail time. He felt it was worth it. :D

beenthere

Shoulda whacked her on the head too (get a fresh pan though).

Takes two to tango!
 8) ;D :D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

etat

Them ole frying pans can't hold a candle to gettin broadsided in the head one of them little tonka trucks!!!!!  Onliest time in my life I ever seen stars and I wasn't outside and looking up!!!!! ??? ??? ???
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

WV_hillbilly

EZ   I think it's going to be about 175,000 sq./ft . that would be about a 1/3 smaller than Dundee , MI  .  They are also building a 540,000 sq./ft distribution center with a second distribution center to be built later .  I can hardly wait .  My wife says she is going to take all the bank accounts out of my reach when the store opens .  :D
Hillbilly

Hunter

Cabelas is a great place. They have alot of stuff.
My wife has to keep me on a leash in there, So many things I would like to have.
Just makes me save for hunting season.
Hunter
Jmccomas@insight.rr.com
614-554-2169
Dolmar / Efco / Redmax / Silvey Grinders Sales

Thank You Sponsors!