iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

West Virginia Timber Show May 13 &14 featuring the Peterson Swing Mill

Started by Ga_Boy, April 18, 2006, 05:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga_Boy

Drop by the Peterson tent and say hello.

If you are in the area I could use some help with putting up the tent.  I'll buy the first round of cool adult beverages afterwards.

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

MartyParsons

I guess this is at Flat Woods WV? West Virginia Timber & Wood Products Show. Lisa and I will be there also. This is held at the Holly Gray Park on route I-79 Flat Woods exit, travel South on SR 4 towards Sutton 1 mile Turn Left ( east) on SR15 and travel 1.9 miles to the park entrance on the left. I guess it is ok to share this thread Ga_boy?  ???  If you need help with the tent let me know!  :)
Marty
www.wvfa.org
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Ga_Boy

Marty,

This is the show, Sutton is the closest city I think.  My first time there.  I may take you up on the offer for setting up the tent.  That thing is heavy with the new steel frame.   

See you there.

Mark

MartyParsons

Nice meeting you Mark! Hope your trip home was a safe one.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Ga_Boy

Enjoyed meeting you as well Marty.  In Richmond do you want to go find some BBQ for dinner? 

I plan to get into Richmond around 10 AM or so Thursday.

Mark

MartyParsons

Look us up cant comitt to anything. Depending on demand.
Marty

Thank You Sponsors!