iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hired a new Timber Cutter.

Started by richhiway, January 14, 2019, 04:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

He shoulda used his tail for a wedgie wedge.  ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

bwstout

home built mill

garyfg

garyfg

terrifictimbersllc

Does that qualify as a natural edge?  I would think some cookies cut off of that would be great items to sell.   smiley_idea smiley_idea smiley_idea

Would one need to anchor seal that or would beaver slobber be just as good?  :) :)
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

garyfg

When the tree [ash I think] fell it split a good six feet up the trunk. Think I will cut the stump and a couple of feet of of the log and keep for show.

doc henderson

I know all the old guys like to "tail" jokes, but they are falling a little "flat"!!!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

doc henderson

Quote from: garyfg on January 16, 2019, 02:12:16 PM
When the tree [ash I think] fell it split a good six feet up the trunk. Think I will cut the stump and a couple of feet of of the log and keep for show.
Sounds painful, what a "pain in the Ash"!!!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

garyfg

The beavers came last night and started to buck their log.

Thank You Sponsors!