iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by brent smith, November 17, 2013, 03:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brent smith

Just registered a few hours ago and I've been reading ever since... Wow, what a great forum with even greater people... Rare these days to find folks willing to share their hard earned knowledge with complete strangers... Thank you all for such a great site, I've been a carpenter all my life and it looks like I can learn a lot about the lumber side of things right here... Feels like home.
Stihl 011 025 026 066 Ford New Holland 30HP Yanmar 50HP

Ianab

Welcome Brent.

That's what the Forum is all about, sharing knowledge. Although it's Forestry based, that includes a wide variety of subjects, like what to do with the wood after you have grown trees and sawn the logs. And a lot of other vaguely related subjects come up too of course  :D

General rule. Once a good tread has run it's course, and provided some useful answers, it will turn to food.  :D Hey, everyone has to eat right?

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Den Socling

Yes, welcome Brent. Take a look around and you'll find that you can spend hours and hours here.

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
More specific information on here than any library!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

samandothers

Welcome Brent good of you to join.  What part of the world do you join from?

GAmillworker

Thank the Lord for second chances

brent smith

Quote from: samandothers on November 17, 2013, 05:36:17 PM
Welcome Brent good of you to join.  What part of the world do you join from?
That would be Glen Arbor Michigan...
Stihl 011 025 026 066 Ford New Holland 30HP Yanmar 50HP

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, brent.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Kingcha

Welocme Brent, nice talking to you earlier today.

matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Andy White

Brent, Pull up a stump and join in for some really insightful ramblings from the best this site has to offer. Welcome to the Forum, and remember, we like pictures.......and Grits!     Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

samandothers

Build a fire and enjoy the read!

thecfarm

That Andy White guy said a lot of truth but than he said alot of lie.    ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Andy White

thecfarm,    I like to keep the texture of a fine bowl of grits in the back of my mind to remind me of the texture of Yellow Pine sawdust a new blade leaves on the ground!!!   Enjoy!    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

thecfarm

I keep things in the back of my mind too. Other things I don't keep in my mind at all.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bill Gaiche

mesquite buckeye

Welcome. ;D  Grits are optional. :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowfight1:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Sixacresand

Welcome to the Forum, Brent.  Enjoy.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!