iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

first flock of geese

Started by bhall, March 15, 2015, 10:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhall

Saw & heard my first flock of geese yesterday, about 150 of them flying NNW. Every year I look forward to seeing that, those sort of things and doing the maple sap for me are the start of the new year. When the turkey buzzards show up I consider that the first day of spring. Man, after those couple of nice days this bitter cold wind sure feels nasty, think I'll stay inside and bake some oatmeal maple syrup cookies today.
Bob
97 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic/Lombardini
Life is good on the Catawba path

clww

I've been seeing several huge flocks flying overhead nearby our house here at The Beach for the past week. All were headed up north. Always a great sight to see. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

millwright

Been seeing ducks and geese, sap is running so good I can't keep up collecting and cooking

goose63

The fields are full of Geese here snow goose season is open I better stay home for a few days
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

To bad they don't have a Spring season on geese around here, we have a few geese that spend the Winter here!

Also, a lot of them don't go up to the tundra like they used to, many of them spend the Summer in farmers fields!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!