iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Must Be Getting

Started by Autocar, July 03, 2013, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Old or something,I always run this sawmill for this old time farmers club over the fourth weekend. Climbing around on it today getting it greased and leveled seemed like I had to keep consentrating on where to step or not to because it was a roller or would tip out from under me. Use to climb around on it and never gave it a thought  ::).
Bill

clww

Happens to the best of us. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Roger2561

I used to climb as high as the ladder would take me.  Until one day I froze on the ladder well over 20 feet up, due to extreme fear.  Now I'm lucky if I can get a few feet off the ground.  My dad used to tell me that it's common sense setting in... :-\
Roger

Peter Drouin

I use to be able to run on a roof 40' 50' up . now I like my feet on the ground :D :D :D :D ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

ancjr

Had a bad fall when I was a baby.  Never did like heights, roller coasters, ferris wheels, flying.  3rd rung on a ladder is about all I will do.

WDH

I don't do roofs well anymore  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

I don't do brush very well anymore either.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

gspren

Wife can't understand that I no longer can do ladders to work on the house but can still use one to get in my deer stand.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

JohnM

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Thank You Sponsors!