iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2006 Pig Roast Where are you Staying?

Started by Mrs._Stump_Jumper, June 26, 2006, 11:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

We have not yet made camping reservations. :o

I was wondering if anyone was camping and where they might be staying as to get into the same campground if possible.

Delcy and Jeff

Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

IL Bull

Case Skid Steer,  Ford Backhoe,  Allis WD45 and Burg Manual Sawmill

Tom

Jeff will be supplying a list when he gets back in the country.

I imagine that a lot of the room information from the past two years is still viable.  Check out the previous PigRoast threads

Here is the list from last year.  I think the Carriage House B&B has closed.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=10939.msg176800#msg176800

Burlkraft

We're at the Holliday Inn in Claire.......After staying there I should be able to do just about anything ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

red

Burlkraft  I believe  that only works at the Holiday Inn Express

but hey if it works for you   Great !
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Burlkraft

Yeah...yer right....probly won't work for me...I'll just keep screwin' stuff up as usual :-\ :-\
Why not just 1 pain free day?

WV_hillbilly

Mrs. Stump Jumper we were going to make reservations at the same campgrounds we stayed at 2 pig roasts ago .   I think it was called Hidden Hills.  It was right of the 4 lane just before the split  to Jeff and Tammy's . There was a Burger king right where you turn into it if  I'm remebering corectly . I think BBTom and Sheryl will be there too . 

The only difference is that we will have a camper to stay in this time . Just put a deposit on one today . 8)

Hillbilly
Hillbilly

Stump Jumper

Hidden Hill only has a few sites left with water and electric all of the full hook-ups are full they do have tent-sites (no-hook-ups) available as well.

Called today and left message to make reservation.

Phone 1-877-801-2267
1-989-539-9372

Delcy
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

WV_hillbilly

Ye haw

Just snagged a site at Hidden Hills .  How ya doin neighbors .  We will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and leaving on Sunday . This will be neat cause It will be the 1st time for a road trip with the  new to us camper . We are going to leave on the 28th of July and slowly make our way up to Jeff and Tammy's.  The only other camping trips were weekend things in a tent . :)

Hillbilly
Hillbilly

Stump Jumper

We are coming on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. 8)

Delcy
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

joelmar10

I'll be staying at home, unfortunately.  :'(

I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

Furby

That's your own fault  eh?
Get up here!

oakiemac

We are staying at Hidden Hills. We will get there friday evening. Hope to see the stump jumpers and others there as well.
Floorboy will also be camping there.
Should be a good time. :)
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

BBTom

Sheryl and I will be at site #10 with a small fifth wheel camper if anyone would like to look us up.  Probably will not be too hard to spot with the bright orange Maplewood Farm Custom Sawing (see avitar at left) on the green truck. We will also be pullin in on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. 
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

IL Bull

We'll be at the Days Inn in Clare.   Coming in on Friday and leaving on Sunday. 8)
Case Skid Steer,  Ford Backhoe,  Allis WD45 and Burg Manual Sawmill

UNCLEBUCK

I will be staying in my pickup camper right where I decide to shut old smokey off on friday afternoon and she wont start again until everyone has left . Did I ever mention I can clear out the super 8 parking lot in grayling with my morning start up ritual   8)
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Mr Mom

UNCLEBUCK  get my vote for bug control.

Thanks Alot Mr Mom.

Jeff

I'll probably just stay here at the house, but more and more I'm thinking Tom will have to stay here and I'll stay in the new digs out back. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

getoverit

I'll be staying at the Days Inn in Clare. Getting there Friday afternoon and Leaving late Monday.

This reminds me.... I guess I need some directions to Jeff's house from there...
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Jeff

CHARLIE

Donna and I are staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Clare. Coming in Friday evening and leaving on Sunday.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Ron Scott

We will be staying in Wilson State Park Friday and Saturday night, site 72.
~Ron

pigman

Last year the Days Inn  was good enough for Charlie, but when he brings his boss they are going to stay at the fancy Holiday Inn Express. He is moving up since the Holiday Inn is on higher ground than the Days Inn. I haven't asked my boss where we will be staying this year.
Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Bro. Noble

I don't know why I torture myself reading this thread cause I'm staying home :'(  I'm sure glad I was able to attend the one I did though and I'm gonna enjoy seeing you guys enjoy yourselves ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Jeff

Noble, I'll try to have better pictures via the webcam this year.

Thank You Sponsors!