iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A word about Lucas support

Started by okie, May 12, 2008, 04:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okie

I bought a secondhand Lucas 618 sawmill about 3 weeks ago, and I have had contact with Baileys and lucas with questions reguarding this mill.  Neither of these businesses saw a dime from my purchase of this mill but they both treated me like I bought 10 mills directly from them. In my experience this is an uncommon practice today allthough i am sure there are other companies out there like this. I am impressed with the customer support I received even though I was not a customer, I wish more companies took this approach because it is good business. I promise you if I ever have to buy a mill new it will be from these fine folks.
Striving to create a self sustaining homestead and lifestyle for my family and myself.

Tom

That's quite a tribute to a successful business approach.

brdmkr

That has been my experience with them too.  Good folks. 
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Danny Dimm

They have treated me that way also, and I got my mill used and live in Canada. When I helped a fellow set up and get up to speed on his Peterson, he phoned Bailey's and told them what a help I was and they sent me a free blade for my Lucas. Now that's service!

clarkjlouis

Service is the tops.  I have the 618.  Bought the siding maker and the side winder at different times.  Great people.  I like to deal with TJ.   

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum, clarkjlouis!

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

clarkjlouis

Why thank you.  The name is Jeff.  I saw mill as a hobby and love to quarter saw wood.

Thank You Sponsors!