iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Last weeks catch - Sea Trout

Started by sbishop, July 04, 2011, 02:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbishop

I took last week off to work on the cabin but ended up doing more fishing then sleeping!

The sea trout run this year was crazy, i've never seen to many trout. The water levels were up a bit so the fishing was great. My younger brother was with me the entire week and had 2 lads from work show up on 2 different days!

Took the family yesterday on a canoe run and my son Hunter hooked 2 really nice trout and my wife and daughter helped him landed them in the net (of course we fogot the camera  >:( )

Your dailiy limit is only 2 above 12" and 3 below 12"....there wasn't many under 12"...most were in the 17-19" range.

It didn't take long for you to have your limit! One they we were 4 of us...what a blast!

enjoy!

Sbishop

fishpharmer

Nice whack of trout! 

Is the bait a secret?
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Mooseherder

Why work when you could be fishing?
Priorities are in order.  Real nice fish. :)

SwampDonkey

Those are some dandies. They didn't have far to run from the main river up the Bartibog. ;D

Just one gene difference between them and a regular old brook trout, in the same spawn. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sbishop

Fishfarmer,

I usually fly fish but this year i tried everything in the fly box and caught 2 trout. I doug out the hardware and the rainbow lure from lucky strike was awesome but another one from danielson worked just has good..I think i could have thrown in a fort and they would have grabbed it!!!!

Sbishop

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!