iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Loader wheels

Started by Firewoodjoe, June 30, 2014, 08:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewoodjoe

Ok guys I have a Clark/Michigan 45a loader it has 13x24 tires with 10 hole by 15 3/4" pattern. I need wheels they are shot rusted bad. Know where I can get some? I'm calling Taylor equipment tomorrow. I'm in northern lower michigan.

Bert

You can cut your centers out with a torch and weld them into another rim if need be. That's what I had to do with my IH loader. That is, if the centers are good. :-\ Theres a lot of 24" rims out there but the centers are what counts.
Saw you tomorrow!

Firewoodjoe

Right and I will do that if need be. I'm going to duck tape the wheel up heavy and re tube it till I get some. I know it's duck tape but I've done it for short use. I'm 100 cord behind right now!

Firewoodjoe

Ok my wheels are a 3 piece lock ring style. I can get new ones made for $250 each but will be just normal slip the bead over kinda rim. Should work just as good right?

treeslayer2003

yea, better...........i hate them tubless rims...........o ring leaks alot, i always just put tubes in um like you do.

shame yer not closer, i have 4 17.5x25 that came off a 75B with tires..........250 is a good deal.

i like to find 23" skidder tires n rims to fit a 8 lug allis, 14" on that big machine, she sinks.

Thank You Sponsors!