iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deleted thread regarding my mill

Started by acrosteve, September 27, 2022, 08:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acrosteve

Timberking B-20

Jeff

You did not once say you had a buyer, you said it was going up for sale plus asked what to charge and more about making it "demonstratable" You should have contacted an admin, but you chose to start this topic instead.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Quote from: acrosteve on September 27, 2022, 04:56:51 PM
Hello again, its been a while.   ;D

The time has come for just one or two last jobs and then to find a new home for my 2003 Timberking B20.  I haven't found many sales of this model to help me establish a value that is fair for both parties.  It has log loader arms.

I was hoping this group might provide some guidance with value.

I'll post a couple of pictures shortly, but its been stored under cover except for the limited time spent on jobs.  Hour meter is broken, but it has only seen light use really, but at nearly 20 years old, I am not sure what to estimate, but I would say under 500 would be safe.  Its been setting a few years this time, but as I mentioned, I am going to change some oil, get the engines running again, replace a few hoses and cut a few last logs up.  So, it will be in demonstatable condtition.

Like many or most B20s, the setworks no longer works, but I don't think there will be any issues with anything else.

Thanks
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!