iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Value added products

Started by Bruno of NH, September 29, 2022, 05:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Some new sellers 
Custom firewood pallets for a new customer. 
Garbage shed for a customer looking to keep their garbage out of sight of the bears.

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Crossroads

With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Bruno of NH

The garbage shed ready for delivery 
Door hardware and battens added.
Hopefully it keeps the bears out of the customer trash.

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Stephen1

Looks great Bruno. I am not sure they will stop the bears though,  if its full of nice beef drippings from the night before that will open up pretty quick for a bear! lol
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

moodnacreek

Bear proof garbage can sheds are becoming popular here 60 miles north of nyc. How things change.

samandothers

Very nice!  I need to build some firewood pallets. This idea looks good.  I am also waiting to see what OGH and Bill have come up with to get an idea of what to build.

Thank You Sponsors!