iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Bro. Noble and Jeff!

Started by CHARLIE, July 21, 2013, 12:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

I know Bro. Noble will be having a fine birthday and looking down on us with a smile.  Jeff, I hope you have a fine day today as you start your next year of life.  Happy birthday to you both!  8) 8) 8)

Charlie
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

breederman

Together we got this !

Warbird

Happy birthday, Jeff!  Hope you have a spectacular day!

Magicman

Of course Charlie left himself out, so now there are three.

My Birthday Greetings to all.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Texas Ranger

Happy Birthday, guys!!!!! smiley_clapping smiley_clapping
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

Well, actually there are 8 FF members that have birthdays today.  Now, Happy Birthday to all.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Happy Birthday to all on this wonderful day.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

Happy Birthday, everybody.  8 has to be the record, right?  You all over shot the moon by one day. ;D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Chris Burchfield

Since there are eight, does it make them all octogenarians?  Happy birthday all!
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

CHARLIE

When the Forestry Forum was in its infancy, three of us shared July 21st as our birthday.  Jeff is the youngest, Brother Noble was next and then I am the oldest.  I've always enjoyed knowing the three of us were celebrating together, though miles apart.  Now there are eight?! That is fantastic! 8)  I miss Brother Noble but I'm hoping he and Tom are having some cake up there today.  I'm 69 today but as Tom would tell me, "Charlie, you are in your 70th year."  :)

I'm having a relaxing day waiting for badly needed rain to clear.  I'm having a lot of thoughts about Brother Tom today and missing him a bunch. My plans are to take a leisurely motorcycle ride to and along the Chippewa River to Menomonie and stop for lunch before returning home.  Then our children and grandchildren will be coming over for cake and ice cream this evening.  The weather looks like it is trying to straighten out and I'll be able to make that bike ride, but if it doesn't, Plan 'B' is to make some toothpicks on my woodlathe.  ;D   
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

sawguy21

We have lots of sunshine for everyone. I'll send ya some. ;D Happy birthday to all of you. 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sandhills

Happy Birthday everyone!  Hope you all have a day you can kick back and enjoy.

DR_Buck

Happy birthday to all you guys. smiley_clapping
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

WmFritz

Hope you got that ride in, Charlie. Happy Birthday guys. smiley_sun
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

rendezvous

Thanks guys  8)  I'm one of the birthday boys, although I haven't posted anything yet , I'm a frequent lurker and learned a lot. ;D

Thanks Greg

sandhills

Well welcome to the forum and a Happy Birthday to ya!

isawlogs

bonne fête a tous, may you all have many  many more to share.  :) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

rendezvous, Welcome to the Forestry Forum and yup, it is now time for you to post an intro thread and tell us about your wood and sawing interest.  We have a couple of FF members close to you on Whidbey Island.

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

CHARLIE

Thanks for all the good birthday wishes!  I had a perfect day.  I took a good motorcycle ride and by the time I got home, I had gone 177 miles. My children and grandchildren came over for cake and ice cream and visiting.  :)
Charlie

samandothers

Sorry to be off by a day!  Happy birthday to all!  Great to make another year!

ely

21st is my mothers birthday and also a good friend of mines bd.

Thank You Sponsors!