iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

small tech question( laptop)

Started by drobertson, October 27, 2014, 09:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

is there a way to cut off the sensitivity on the cursor arrow?  it picks objects not intended without clicking when I drift around the screen,  Mainly it's Left Coast supplies. 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

beenthere

Maybe in your mouse settings or in your mouse software.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

I just wadded through that this morning and removed the "tap" from my touchpad; Control Panel, mouse, Synaptics, device setings, and unclick the "tap".  Apply and OK and the bothersome touchpad tap is gone.   ;D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Thanks, I just checked it, it is off,,, it's not my normal one, mine needs another battery, this is my son's, a loner if you will, he always complained about it through school, now I know why, its like it has a mind of its own.  I'll get by with it, just a pain at times.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

easymoney

those touch pads can be a pain. i always use a mouse if i can. they are usually too sensitive for me.

LeeB

How do you select on something without the tap feature?
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

drobertson

Yea, I am not using a mouse, just the touch pad and the two clicker buttons below the pad.  It just picks up  on certain items, mainly adds, but I'm not clicking it at all just an automatic feature.  I'll keep looking, there has to be a way to do it.. thanks

Thank You Sponsors!