iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Caught in the act Dog Story

Started by jerry-m, November 23, 2006, 10:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry-m

Ranger was a good old dog and a little bit smarter than he was givien credit for..

My partner at work had this older dog whose name was Ranger... Now his wifes clothes dryer was on the fritzs ( didn't work). and she was useing an out side clothes line for drying clothes... They also had several half grown puppies... Well somehow when she went to take in the dried clothes there would be several pieces on the ground all dirty and messed up...  Roger  would be in the house and hear the pups carring on and when he got out the back door there they were having a tug of war with the clothes, and old Ranger would be still curled up in a sleeping position :-\ This went on for quite sometime, everytime he would hear the pups he would rush to the back door and there was old Ranger slowly stretching as if he had been asleep an awaken by the comotion and the pups tearing into the clothes... After studing on the situation he noticed that some of the clothes on the ground were hung to high on the line to be reached by the pups... Next time he heard the pups carring on he tip-toed to the back window and peered out  and there was old Ranger pulling the clothes off the line and the pups having a ball playing with them. He ran to the back door and pulled it open and lo and behold there was old Ranger laying down and stretching as if he had been awaken from sleep  ;) What had happened before was that when Roger ran to the back door Ranger would hear his foot steps on the floor and would have time to lay down and pretend to be asleep... I don't remember the rest of the story but I'll bet he bought his wife a new dryer 8) 8)
Jerry

thecfarm

My dog tries to pull a fast one on me every night I come home from work.He'll lay on the front steps for a couple hours sleeping,as soon as he hears my truck he's up and barking out towards the woods.When I come up the driveways he has to run out in front of me and out in the woods to show me he's protecting the home place.He does a great job of showing me almost every night.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!