iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wisconsin Chapter FF Shirts

Started by Burlkraft, April 15, 2007, 10:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

Well...Ya knew it was just a matter of time.....

Wisconsin has the 1st official chapter of The Forestry Forum.... ;D ;D ;D

There's no dues or initiation, well we reserve the right on that one, just the opportunity to have a shirt that says yer a member and DanG proud of it.... :D :D :D

The shirts made their debut at The Woodmizer 25th Party in Wisconsin yesterday....

There are even 2 styles...An embroidered shirt...The dress shirt...that was magnificently done by Dr. Buck's wife Kitty.. ;D ;D and a screen printed one that is more of an every day work shirt... ;D ;D

Dress shirts...$20.00  Work Shirts $15.00....ALL proceeds go to supporting The Forestry Forum...

I have L, XL and a few 2XL's here right now. You can P.M. me and I'll get the shirt off to you and you can Pay Pal Jeff the payment.... ;D ;D  I have not shipped any yet so I have no idea on shipping charges.

This is the dress shirt....Thanks to Kitty and Dr Buck...They did a great job and I know fer sure that they didn't make anything doing these...Thanks Kitty and Dave... ;D ;D

This is the screen printed work shirt

Here's part of the Wisconsin Membership with the shirts in action yesterday... ;D ;D

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Fla._Deadheader

Shipping charges SOUTH, and get back, EH ???  ::) ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Burlkraft

Harold,

We do not discriminate...We'll ship anywhere.... ;D ;D ;)

Fla._Deadheader

TOTAL price, Por Favor  ::) ::) ::)  ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Burlkraft

I'll check it out.... ;)

What city.... ??? ???

Fla._Deadheader

::) ::) ::) ::)  Linda Vista  ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ???
   First, it is ridiculed;

Paschale

Hey, that's awesome!   8)

When will we see the official shirts of the Costa Rica chapter?   ;D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Woodcarver

Love to have one, but I wear a 3x tall.......... :(
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Burlkraft

Quote from: Woodcarver on April 15, 2007, 02:57:39 PM
Love to have one, but I wear a 3x tall.......... :(

Woodcarver.....Are you coming to the redwood saw on the 28th...... ???  ???  ???

Sounds like we could use your help..... ;) ;) ;) ;D

beenthere

Woodcarver
Just cut the sleeves out like da burlkraft did and let your tum show like da gals do, and the 2X oughta work jus fine fer ya....... ;D ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

DR Buck

Steve,

Kitty thanks you for the order.  It gave her the chance to try out some new software she got.  Getting the badger with all the detail to fit was a challenge.  I like the option of a work and dress version of the shirt.  I just would have trouble remembering which is which.   And, even if I did remember, I'd end up wearing the dress shirt to work in.  ;)

Wood Carver,

If interested, I can see if 3X tall is an available size.   PM me and let me know.

Here is a "close up" of the "dress" shirt logo.

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Fred

I would like a 3x tall for the wife if you can get them let me know.
      Thanks Fred

Baker 18M
Woodmaster 718 Planer/ molder

Dave Shepard

We can't let the people from cheeseland have all the fun. ;) ;D
I wear a 2XTallextrafat.

Dave

(edit:I thought I was starting a new topic, hence the subject of the post. Oh well, I'll have pay more attention next time.)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Burlkraft

Quote from: Dave Shepard on April 15, 2007, 08:06:48 PM
We can't let the people from cheeseland have all the fun. ;) ;D
I wear a 2XTallextrafat.

Dave

(edit:I thought I was starting a new topic, hence the subject of the post. Oh well, I'll have pay more attention next time.)

There's a lot of us that resemble that dave.... :D :D :D

Woodcarver

I resemble that. :D  Would love to be there for the redwood saw, Burlcraft. I have the date circled on the calendar. The schedule isn't looking too good here, though.
I'll be there if I can. 
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

DR Buck

For you BIG guys looking for 2x and 3x tall,  we're researching it.  The normal supplier has sizes up to 4X, but nothing in tall.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Dave Shepard

A Carhartt 2X tee actually accomodate me pretty well, with a little stretch. I run into problems with long sleeve shirts. What do you call a tan line that stops halfway up your forearm? A gorilla tan? ::) ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Burlkraft

Quote from: Dave Shepard on April 18, 2007, 08:48:48 PM
What do you call a tan line that stops halfway up your forearm? A gorilla tan? ::) ;D

Dave

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dave Shepard

Dress shirts are the worst, have to keep your arms in close so you don't pop the buttons off the sleeves when you point at something. It's like a straight jacket.

Dave

ohsoloco

Dave, just get long sleeve shirts with different colored sleeves than the body, it'll look like you're wearing one of those 3/4 length t-shirts from the '70s  :D

Those dress shirts look sharp  :)  What about us guys that wear medium tall  :-\

Thank You Sponsors!