iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberking B-20 Band Length and a couple Band Questions

Started by Meadows Miller, February 07, 2012, 04:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

Gday

I have a friend here in Australia with one of the last B20s built has the 30hp Kohler on it and I want to find the Band Length just to double check what I have here  ;)

Also what type of band you are having luck with asfar as sawing dry hardwoods or recycled timber ???

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

ladylake

Blades are 12'  6"  long, I run .042   x  1-1/4   7/8 tooth spacing, 3/4 might work better in real hard wood.  4*  hook.      Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

ladylake

Also if it still has the Tk cord reel on it, have him get a industrial one to put on it. Setworks are a real timesaver when they work.    Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!