iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Good Day for

Started by Magicman, September 05, 2016, 01:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Red Beans and Rice!   food3

Eat your heart out Jeff.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Glenn1

Vacutherm IDry, Nyle 53 Kiln, New Holland Skid Steer, Kaufman Gooseneck Trailer, Whitney 32A Planer

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

69bronco

What else you got in there MM? Looks like sausage? Makin my mouth water musteat_1

Magicman

Yup, pork sausage.  Dere is lots of poots in dem beans.  :o   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

That looks good. Seeing that makes me want to cook up a batch of venison chili. smiley_beertoast
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

drobertson

Seeing bout anything you guys post on here puts me in the cooking mode! Them beans looking good!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandsawmill14

looks like your still eatin good smiley_thumbsup
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

dnalley

Magic man reminds me of a saying my Mama used to use..."he eats so much it makes him poor to tote it"!

Carson-saws

Beside being a sawyer extraordinaire...you know some seriously good vittles!
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Thank You Sponsors!