iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

did I ever mention If it was easy everyone would be doin it

Started by woodmills1, February 28, 2010, 04:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

just wondered if ya ever heard dat............... ??? ???
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Chuck White

I've heard it before, but don't remember who said it!  ::)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Yea, and I think twice is plenty unless you've hit dementia. Then we'll give ya the second time...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I didn't say it, but I certainly have experienced it..... smiley_old_guy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Meadows Miller

Gday

We dont pick this line of work because its an easy road to follow fellas  ;) and for some bloody reason We love it  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

woodmills1

been reading the saga of the broken key and it just made me think........ ???
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

stonebroke

That is how I make money in the cattle business, by doing something that very few people will put the effort into doing.

Stonebroke

Thank You Sponsors!