iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Store

Started by RichlandSawyer, June 21, 2006, 02:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichlandSawyer

Yah know i've been registered here for about 7 or 8 months, been reading this forum for a year and a half and i just discovered there is a FF store with all kinds of cool stuff in it. I didnt notice, does the store take paypal??

Dont let the wife know there is a "store"!!! We'll have one of everything.
Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

Paschale

I bought myself a Forestry Forum mug, and a sweatshirt from the store.   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Jeff

The store is a service from a company called Cafe Press

http://www.cafepress.com/forestry
Anyone that may have need of this sort of thing can create a store at no cost. You have no inventory and the items are created as they are ordered. They give you a base price that must be charged and you increase that to what ever you want to make for profit. About all you need to know to set up a store is how to make some high quality/resolution graphics. Once uploaded, thier software puts your design on the product. Its pretty neat.

THe only problem I have with the stuff is the hats. They are not of the quality that I would accept. I like a good hat, and the hats we have to offer on occasion for the forestry forum reflect that. :)

If your business needs a store you can use this link to get started!
Cafe Press
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I dont know if they take paypal, but they do take credit or debit cards. On a semi related note, did you know that paypal has a mastercard debit card avaialble? I have one and it comes in handy.  To pay my server fees, they dont accept paypal, but from the auctions and donations, thats where the funds are at times to pay the fees. I obtained a paypal mastercard debit card and now I can use paypal to pay those server fees.

Paschale

Hey...you can see me modeling the FF sweatshirt here.

I have a goofy look on my face...but that's normal.   ;)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Jeff

I just created a new product with a new graphic.

RichlandSawyer

I'm not even sure now how i found it in the first place. I was in forum extras and it was at the very bottom of the screen now its not there anymore. I thought maybe i was dreaming last night but since you guys seem to see it to i must have been awake.

Jeff

There is no real hard link to it right now other then the one I sjust added above. I should probably put one somewhere if there is any interest. I'm sure there is mention of it around the forum so you could have seen it anywhere. Where? I dunno, I cant find it either. :D

tomboysawyer

Quote from: Jeff B on June 21, 2006, 01:08:05 PM
There is no real hard link to it right now other then the one I sjust added above. I should probably put one somewhere if there is any interest. I'm sure there is mention of it around the forum so you could have seen it anywhere. Where? I dunno, I cant find it either. :D

I think you should put a hard link up. When shows happen I think you'll have regional surges in purchases. I know when I was at the NE Expo I saw a lot of FF hats. I was still to new to introduce myself - but it makes a real nice conversation starter.

(Where's the emoticon for a 2 cent piece?)

RichlandSawyer

8)  I found it its in the game block buster in forum extras. See i told ya i wasnt crazy.

Jeff

Here is a new product. You'll like this one Tomboysawyer. Tammy is going to order one.  :)

FRONT

BACK ;D

tomboysawyer

I'll have to put it in my wish list.

Hubby still gets all the comments when he wears that snazzy Woodmizer hat even when I'm wearing my Sawmill & Woodlot one at the same time and I stand there listing to all the milling questions like I'm some kinda metal in a log. Must be that blazing white band saw blade over the brim - or that he's such a handsom and approchable fella in the first place.

The guy I bought my logger T from at the Expo (what booth was that?) pined they only had large and medium. I was too slow on the uptake when he said "You'd look good in a large" as I bought it. DanG. Missed opportunities!

But when I get one of these, I suppose I owe it to some members to get a picture up wearing it...  8)

getoverit

Wonder why you cant get a FF hat with the FF logo on it?
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Furby

GOI, see reply # 2 for the answer! ;)

getoverit

ahhhh I see said the blind man  :)
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

RichlandSawyer

Jeff added a hat but it doesnt have the regular logo on it, maybe we can get him to add one before he leaves the country.

Furby

See reply #2!

Sorry, but I can agree with Jeff on this.
If you aren't happy with the quaility, why would you allow your name or business, or in this case the forum, to be flashed around on the low quality item?

beenthere

Yep, need a quality hat to fit the 'quality' heads underneath that hat  ::) ;D 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Yup, sorry, ya gotta wait until the coffers somehow get filled back up and I can order a re-supply of Forum hats.

RichlandSawyer

So boss did you see any sales today at the store??

Jeff

Not sure how to look. :D   I'll go see if I can figure it out.  I have had that thing up for probably 4 years.

Jeff

That wasn't hard. Nope, but somebody from S.C. ordered a pair of Tom and Charlie Boxers on the 6th of June. 8)

RichlandSawyer

Dee found out about the store so as soon as she decides she'll be ordering.

Thank You Sponsors!