iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ordered a Mikron SW 350 Pro Setworks for my mill

Started by fluidpowerpro, July 09, 2024, 04:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluidpowerpro

I have been wanting to add this to my mill for some time and finally pulled the trigger. Placed the order on 6/26 and I was surprised today when it was delivered. Only 12 days from Lithuania so not too bad.
I'm not sure when I will get it installed because I have some sawing jobs coming up.
Change is hard....
Especially when a jar full of it falls off the top shelf and hits your head!

jpassardi

LT15 W/Trailer, Log Turner, Power Feed & up/down
CAT 416 Backhoe W/ Self Built Hydraulic Thumb and Forks
Husky 372XP, 550XPG, 60, 50,   WM CBN Sharpener & Setter
40K # Excavator, Bobcat 763, Kubota RTV 900
Orlan Wood Gasification Boiler -Slab Disposer

RetiredTech

That's awesome! :thumbsup: I've been drooling over one of those for a while myself. Unfortunately, I don't see one in my immediate future. I know you're going to enjoy it.
Philippians 4:8

Branson 4520R, EA Wicked Root Grapple, Dirt Dog Pallet Forks
Echo cs-450 & cs-620p , Husqvarna 136, Poulan Pro, and Black Max Chainsaws
Partially built bandsaw mill

fluidpowerpro

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm looking forward to using it. I hope that the learning curve isn't too long. 
Change is hard....
Especially when a jar full of it falls off the top shelf and hits your head!

Magicman

Congrats!!  I have mentioned several times on here that if/when my non-supported SetWorks ever dies, I will be looking strongly at the Mikron.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Nebraska

Imagine the old popcorn eating smiley emoji. I can't get to it on this phone anymore.  ffsmiley

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Hilltop366

oldgraysawyer

Congrats on the upgrade. My wait time in customs if I remember correctly was about 3-4 days. My biggest issue with shipping is the local terminals have crack heads or something that load out the delivery trucks because almost everything I get is damaged and I have to file a complaint or send it back. I had one guy that kept lying about me to his supervisor but what he did not know was that you can't get on my property without being on camera. Finally the supervisor paid me a visit and got to watch some vids of his driver. Funny thing was he didn't show up the day his boss wanted to ride out to my place with him and I never saw that driver ever again.
DB in WV

Thank You Sponsors!