iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Reserve a place for Duh Duane

Started by Pete J, August 07, 2004, 08:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete J

He'll be enjoying the pig roast as long as he has a place to sit. Quit crowding him. A man needs a little elbow room around here!

Texas Ranger

In my old military buddy circle we drop a little of our beverage of choice onto the ground for those of us missing.  Silly thing to do, waste a good drink, but we like to think our missing comrades would understand.

Tip a swallow for Duane.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

oldsaw

Post a picture and a little personal and FF history.  That way we can "visit" anyone we have lost, and keep a log of those who have meant so much to us.

I think it's a great idea, but I'm the one who came up with it, so I'm gonna be a bit biased.

That is a pretty good picture of Duane.

So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

ADfields

Are y'all saying we lost Duane? :-/   I lost a good Friend down in Arizona Wednesday and I'm on the way down (in summer no less) on a red-eye tonight to say goodbye to him. :'( :'(  He lived next door to me for 18 years starting back in 1981, sure gonna miss him!!   Y'all fill me in on Duane, we had a lot in common, he and I.   Got to run. :-/   I will be back on in a couple days if the 113 degree heat down there don't kill me also.
Andy

Thank You Sponsors!