Forum > For Sale

Woodmizer LT 15 Wide

(1/1)

schwanee:
Selling a Woodmizer LT 15 Wide sawmill. This sawmill has an electric motor, and has a cut capacity of 36". It is a 2017 model and only has 76.4 hours on it. It was also kept and used inside for the first 2 years.

Also included is 40 used woodmizer sawmill blades with a 7 degree pitch. Original manual included. Also included is the 2 anti-rollback ramps, 2 stabilization wedges, and the woodmizer sawhead cover to protect the motor and sawhead from the elements.

This sawmill runs great. It was just time for us to upgrade to a larger cut capacity.

Asking $10,000

I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of posting an ad on the Forestry Forum

hawk2wp:

--- Quote from: schwanee on October 12, 2020, 04:53:39 PM ---Selling a Woodmizer LT 15 Wide sawmill. This sawmill has an electric motor, and has a cut capacity of 36". It is a 2017 model and only has 76.4 hours on it. It was also kept and used inside for the first 2 years.

Also included is 40 used woodmizer sawmill blades with a 7 degree pitch. Original manual included. Also included is the 2 anti-rollback ramps, 2 stabilization wedges, and the woodmizer sawhead cover to protect the motor and sawhead from the elements.

This sawmill runs great. It was just time for us to upgrade to a larger cut capacity.

Asking $10,000

I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of posting an ad on the Forestry Forum

--- End quote ---
Is this still for sale?

Mjk:
Is this still available?

burdman_22:
I was told this sawmill was sold 6 months ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Sitemap