iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fresh Veggiess

Started by sawguy21, May 07, 2022, 01:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

I stopped at the farmers market and picked up some asparagus and radishes picked this morning, lunch is gonna be GOOD! 8) Not a lot of variety out yet, just hope we don't get the heat dome we experienced last summer. A lot of produce got cooked on the vine.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

Been eaten from the garden all winter. ;D Tomatoes right now and cukes by the 20th of May I think.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

sawguy21

I don't have a greenhouse, it will be a while before we see tomatoes and cukes. That asparagus was some good with gravy and pepper. 
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

We wouldn't see garden asparagus or radishes until almost June here in NB. We get some Canadian grown but it's greenhouse stuff in winter. Ontario might have some garden stuff this month, but they are in a warmer zone than here. Even the rhubarb is just breaking ground here, the leaves are the size of maple leaves so far. The daffodils are just barely flowering here. On the south side of a house the daffodils have been up for a month, but out in a flower bed away from buildings it isn't that far along.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!