iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

For Jeff

Started by Magicman, November 25, 2022, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

A slice of Hot Pecan Pie....

Served with (you guessed it) Buttered Pecan Ice Cream.  food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Walnut Beast

Now your talking 😋 

Jeff

The next best thing, Sweet potato Casserole made with Miss Pat's recipe, slightly altered.  I used 3/4 cup of my neighbor Gary's honey instead of the one cup sugar, and left out the milk. It came out amazing

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WV Sawmiller

I was expecting turkey and grits. :D 

That looks good though.

Now I am torn between which looks best. ??? That's one of those decisions where there is no wrong answer. ;)
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Texas Ranger

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on November 25, 2022, 07:52:07 PM
 I was expecting turkey and grits. :D

That looks good though.

Now I am torn between which looks best. ??? That's one of those decisions where there is no wrong answer. ;)
Only taste test will tell!
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Miss Pat always wins!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

That pecan pie looks good!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

That pecan pie with ice cream has to be one of the major food groups, doesn't it. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

GAB

Quote from: SwampDonkey on November 26, 2022, 02:43:15 AM
That pecan pie with ice cream has to be one of the major food groups, doesn't it. ;D
I thought that was his appetizer!!!!
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Magicman

I'm just baaad.  smiley_devil 

I got another slice and nuked it for ~15 seconds to get the filling nice and sticky & runny but this time I added Vanilla Ice Cream.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!