iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Goodbye Sawyer.

Started by Jeff, January 03, 2023, 03:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron barnes

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Chuck White

I'm almost at a loss for words, just want to say how sorry I am to hear this news.

RIP Sawyer, you'll be missed by all that knew you!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

aigheadish

That's tough Jeff, I'm sorry to hear it! 
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

trimguy

Very sorry to hear this!

CCCLLC

I surely did not want to read this when I seen it posted. So sorry for how it has turned. He certainly had a good life with the family he became part of. Prayers for all of you. Certainly  believe this is hard and he'll  be greatly missed by this family as well.

stanwelch

Really sorry for your loss my friend.  Sawyer was one of the best. 
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Walnut Beast

💔 🙏 hang in there!!! 

DbltreeBelgians

Jeff, 
Jill came out to my shop to show me the post from Tammy on Facebook and I'm so sorry to hear about Sawyer. I hope you don't mind the picture I'm adding to this post.
You're in our thoughts and prayers 

RIP Sawyer

Brent & Jill

jtmccallum

John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Jeff

My eyes fluttered open as his wet nose touched mine, just in time to see him sit back in that magnificent silhouette. I closed my eyes and again that wet nose pushed against mine. I reached out and wrapped my arms around him in a hug as I had done hundreds of times to feel him lean in and hug back. I could feel his tail wag in happiness. I've had some great dogs in my life, but in this case, this one had me. 

Sawyer was just starting to reach his stride when what ever this evil thing started invading his brain months ago and taking him from me. I expected him to be with me for many more years, perhaps taking me into my last days, but it wasn't to be. He was, without a doubt, in love with his family And we were in love with him..

Goodbye dear friend, thank you for all those hugs, especially that last one a couple nights ago, when your candle glowed bright again for just those few moments. I will miss you the rest of my days.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

taylorsmissbeehaven

The good memories help us through the hard times. I am very sorry for your loss. Brian
Opportunity is missed by most because it shows up wearing bib overalls and looks like work.

John Mc

So sorry to hear this, Jeff
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

petefrom bearswamp

Sorry for the loss of sawyer, such a big part of your life
Pete and Linda
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!