iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Just when I got used to...

Started by jeff, April 21, 2001, 03:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I know, I know, The thing is I am trying to simplify the code for the forum to try and weed out any display problems that might be exclucing members from posting because of load times. I know that is why Timberbeast is not posting. He locks up. I don't know if it's my fault, but I am certainly willing to try to fix it if it is!!

Any complaints about the new look??
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

L. Wakefield

I totally love the new look- can't explain why it is, but it's kinda refreshing. I do a lot of my reading when I get home from work or on breaks between chores- it may be the colors- I will have to try it when I get to the point of killer fatigue (I get there often) and see if it keeps me at the screen for longer.   lw ;)
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Jeff

Geez... I might have to upgrade your member group. ThanX! I kinda like it too. It uses more of the screen, and the colors, Ithink are easier to look at.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Scott

Yes, I like it. Much easier on these old eyes.
~Ron

Ron Wenrich

A much cleaner look.  But, just when Rav gets to 2 stars, you go and change to trees.   :D
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.