iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Need Help Posting Photo

Started by WDH, December 15, 2006, 09:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

I think I uploaded a pic into my gallery correctly, but I cannot get it into the post.  If it is in the gallery, how can I get it into the post?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Furby

Click on the pic you want and it will open a little bit bigger.
Then look under the pic for "Click to copy photo insertion code to clipboard" and click that.
Go to your post and paste the code.
When you hit preview or post, the code changes to a pic.

If that don't work, say so. ;)

WDH

Swamp Donkey got me straightened out.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Furby

Antique farm Po

I must be the dumbest person in this room right now. I can't figure out how to post pictures. Says my browser doesnt support the video or something like that. I don't even see a gallery to send the photos to. 
Mark Scholten, President
Antique Farm Power Club
Home

thecfarm

Try this.
http://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=100194.0
It would help us if you would tell us what you are using what kind of phone? Desktop,windows?
You need to make a gallery on the FF. Just watch the video and try again.It looks like a lot,but do it 2-3-4 times and it's easy.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79