iDRY Vacuum Kilns

More Smilies again!

Started by Jeff, February 16, 2003, 03:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I added a bunch of stuff to the more smilies gallery. Some if you may even find something in there to use as a user pic if you don't have one or want something a little more original then a flag. ;D

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

I like this one
 best. :D

Looks like he's been out Tom Cattin' for a whole week. :D :D

That's one wore out Pepe' le pew!

Bro. Noble

Hey Andy,

Do ya recon the feller in Jeff's picture can count past 18? :D

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

DanG

Only if he loses the bibs. :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bro. Noble

DanG ya made me laugh :D

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

ADfields

I always herd hill folks had MORE toes and sutch.   I guess I was mis informed?   I'm with DanG on this  ;) 19 topes!  :D

This guy looks like me after I play with sharp tools. :)
Sep I aint neer as buff! :-[

L. Wakefield

They are CUTE.. The animated ones made me wish there was a 'frostheave.gif' Tis the season for it up here. Makes you slap your grandma when you never intended any such thing.  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

ADfields

Liveing in Alaska I know all about frostheave.
 and what it can make you do. :'(

BUT NOT THIS WINTER!!!!! 8) 8) 8) :D :D
A guy can get some GREAT deals on sleds in Alaska right now!   The wife was looking at the grass in the yard today but I guess it's not quite redi to cut, but it wont be long if this weather keeps up. :-/
Andy

Furby

Hey Jeff,
Is there some way we can customize our smiley tool bar? I only use about 1/2 the ones on there and it takes a while to go the other route. Did I just over look this or something???

Jeff

Tom

Furby,
You may not use all that are available now but as time goes by you wll realize that there just aren't that many.  That's why Jeff put "More Smileys" on the page.   We have had some really funny and creative posts made by members who slowed down and took the time to entertain us.  You gotta get in the "smell the roses" mode though.  Whizzing around will have you missing a lot of stuff. :)

Fabiola

Realy, those smileyrs are a little gay!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Tom

Furby

HEY, that's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That statement can be taken two ways you know!
They may be, but I'm not!
Bad pun also, even if it is funny! ;D

Tom,
 If there aren't that many, why can't we have them ALL on the tool bar?????????????????????
 Whizzing around will have you missing a lot of stuff.  Huh?
But I don't miss, when I take a pee! Now where is that peeing smiley? ;D
So now I don't entertain????? Boy, between you and Jeff's IM's, I'd think you guys are sick
 of me. I bet you guys just don't like me picking on you, huh?
I like smelling roses, as I walk on bye! If you stop, you are just more likely to get stung! ;D :D
Just remember, the more time I spend looking for smileys, means less time I have to share my vast knowledge here on The Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Yup, just went through them, you don't even have any GOOD ones. How do I make up my own? Come on Jeff, you gotta let me have SOME fun!

Tom

I thought it was a hilarious statement. :D  Not bad for someone whose first language isn't english.

I can't speak for Jeff's IM.  I'm not privy to it.

Actually I prefer to read posts that have verbage rather than cartoon pictures.  They are ok for emphasis or to insure mood but don't carry thought very good.  The ones chosen to be on the library are pretty good I think.  If we were a Smiley Network and they were priority items for post subjects then perhaps we'd have thousands.  But, alas, they are a secondary form of communication here. Maybe even a third because photographs are worth a thousand words. :D

Furby

Tom,
 It was only my opion, and I asked if it was possible. I guess that is an answer I can live with!

Although, I would like a Furby one??????

Jeff

I can make you a furby one. If you ask. :)

Furby

OK! 8)
Jeff, will you please make me a Furby smiley when you find the time?    Thank you!

Furby

Thanks Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabiola

Jeff, I want a Fabíola's smileyrs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Furby

Ouh ooooh, sorry Jeff, I didn't mean for a chain reaction. ::)

Fabiola,
 What no picture? ;D I can't even begin to think of what a Fabiola smiley would look like. :D          :oI hope, based on your description.

Jeff

Fab, email me a photo of yourself for reference and I'll come up with sumpthin appropriate. :) jeff@forestryforum.com

Fabiola

Ok Jeff, I will. I tryed this weekend but daddys scanner did colaboreted that much.I do have others ways though!
But my description... a nice sweet little girl from Rio!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil

Furby

Better add the one you gave me in the IM about your name! I like that one much better! ::) ;D :D :D :D

Fabiola

I explained to Furby my mother named me after a Queen. The Belgiun Queen! And for that she call me Princess. :)
Fabíola Vieira
Forestry Engineer
Brasil