Free Training on ANY Peterson Portable Sawmill Purchase

Started by HSV, November 07, 2007, 05:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV

Seeing I haven't been around lately (I've been soooo busy!), I thought I had better come back with a peace offering ;D

So anyone who purchases a Peterson Portable Sawmill from now until further notice, will be invited to Peterson HQ in picturesque New Zealand for Free Training, Accommodation and Meals.  So you can coincide your vacation with a little bit of business too.

Click here for more details: http://www.petersonsawmills.com/products_with_every_mill_sold.htm

Lengths of training and accommodation are dependant on the mill you purchase i.e. ATS doesn't require quite as much training as an ASM.

If you have any questions IM me  :)

Oh, and any member of the FF that takes up this offer will also be invited to my place for a night to help out on the farm... try and plan your trip for spring, there's lots of calves to be fed around that time!  Or if you're a dab-hand on a tractor, there's a JCB Fastrac (http://www.jcb.com/(aejktu45qe2wct55dedpdtvl)/products/product.aspx?rid=8&ind=agriculture) here with your name on it... it's silage season!!!   :D

sjh

I would love to take you up on that offer, but my partners(myself and I) say we can not aford a new mill ;D  I do like playing with the tractors. I have 3 little one.

Furby

Tell ya what..........
You GIVE me a mill, and I'll pay my way for the training AND give you three days work on the farm.
Deal ???

HSV

sjh: I feel your pain, I can't afford a mill either which is why I found this great job with such awesome benefits!  I told them to "keep the retirement plan, just let me take the mills home and test 'em for ya!"  :D

I love little tractors but I haven't had much time for them lately I've been pretty busy!  :(  Robert loves the tractors, but he also loves driving scrapers.  He also has a CAT 613 which is his pride and joy.  I always know he's had a great day at work when he comes home covered in dirt and smiling from ear to ear, he's been a scrapin'.

Furby: You're a tough negotiator Furby but I'm gonna have to decline.  Cause if I GAVE you a mill, I'd need longer than three days work on the farm, I'd need food and a bed to sleep in cause I don't think I'd have a job anymore!   :D

Hey, do you all use JCB Fastracs over there?  When we were over in July/August we were looking around for them.  We saw lots of JDeere's, tonnes of Challengers (my favorite), a bunch of Fords, but no Fastracs.  We love them here because they go 70km (around 44mph) on the road which is great when you're travelling a lot which we do.  JCB also make great telescopic handlers, 'Loadalls', they're really easy to use and can lift a whole lot, not much to go wrong with those little babies.

Oh yeah, so back to Peterson stuff, the free training offer is available but no I can't give the mill to anyone for free  :( 

Don't worry though, they're worth paying for  ;) 

Nate Surveyor

Is the stuff about training available on Video?

It'd be nice for me to review it. I have learnt to "read" my lumber to adjust the mill, to make it mill good.

N
I know less than I used to.

HSV

Hi Nate,
Yep, we have some training videos, I'll email you to let you know if we have one for your mill and we'll send it out.
:)