iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Lost! sorry...

Started by Jeff, August 11, 2001, 06:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Well through all the changes and disruptions of the past week, I was pretty proud of the fact that all of our old posts were kept intact for future reference.

Then comes along last night.  I was upgrading software and adding functions to the board. During this time I had to reset all the colors for the different tables and text. Some how I changed background and foreground both to white. So...

I could not really see where I was clicking. I clicked on my button that says delete all posts over 10 days old!
ARGGG!!!!!

The only thing I could do is install the backup that I had on move day a week ago. So other then one topic, (Log length on the general board), (How that was saved I don't know) all the posts from this last week are gone. I am very sorry about that, there were some great things in that data I know.

Anyway, I hope you all are beating the heat.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

The strange thing is,  I posted the Log Length question under the Forestry and Logging folder - not the General folder.

Also,  the thread comes up with Bibbymao in the Replies column.  What's up with that?
 ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

You don't want to know! ::)

Actually, I am trying to recover data and insert it. As you can see, my method is less then exact, and very time consuming. Please stick with me, I will get this stuff sorted out.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

Jeff, just keep on pluggin big guy. You can only do what you can only do.

So in the end it will all come full circle and be runnin smooth as silk.

keep up the had work
So we can chat and learn
Gordon

RavioliKid

Keep on keepin' on, Jeff!

I know it must be a hard job. I don't even have a clue...

Kim
RavioliKid

L. Wakefield

Sounds like you are re-enetering some of that stuff by hand. I wish we could help- batch it out to us- but I don't see how... :(    lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking