iDRY Vacuum Kilns

"Recent Posts"

Started by Shotgun, September 05, 2001, 12:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun

Greetings,

I'm new here, but I participate in another forum using this same software.  Any chance of getting the "Recent Posts" increased to 20 or 25, rather than 10?  And also, the contrast for the topics of the Recent Posts needs to be changed so that you can see what it says.  Currently, font color and background color seem to be the same.  

Glad to find this forum.  Thanks for  your efforts in presenting it.

Norm Remington
MTU ' 61
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Jeff

No prob norm. Welcome. (That background color has been a tricky thing, I have not found the right piece of code yet to change it.)

No how about a post in the How did you find us and who are ya? :) Or better yet in the Funny Story Thread! :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I just found out that this version of the software does not have a simple setting for recent post number.  When I have time, I will have to dig into the code to set it.

Good place here for a poll, I never use that feature. How many do? You can only put a poll in the first post so I will Start a new thread.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

L. Wakefield

I was gonna comment that it had been so long since I'd even looked down at the 'recent posts' area that i'd forgotten it was there. So I discovered the poll itself was locked to new posts. Thought I'd chime in here tho 8)   lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Ron Scott

Norm,
Good to have you on board! Haven't seen you in awhile, but heard you were active in getting the MTU Foresters Forum up and running.
~Ron