iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

SAWLEX 2011

Started by John S, May 28, 2010, 01:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John S

My daughter and I drove down (she drove) to Morgantown a year ago today and had a great time at the Sawlex show.  I just have an LT-15 (ordered an LT-40HD28 from Marty this past Monday) so I was pretty impressed by all of the equipment that was being demonstrated.  We also liked the friendly attitude that was evident by exhibitors and attendees alike.  Even the mud was pretty impressive.  Does anybody know the dates for the 2011 show?
John
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

lmbeachy

It was a great show, I'm from Sussex county, Delaware. The storm the night before it opened was pretty impressive too. I am hoping I can go again next year, but I am somewhat older than you. I am 71 now, will be 72 by the next show. Maybe someone will have some info on the next show. Good sawing. Lester
hotfoot

Jeff

I just sent a note to the promoter to have him check in.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ted Hugger

Thanks, Jeff...and to everyone for their kind words about SAWLEX.  That mud was pretty impressive...we brought in 100 tons of gravel the morning after the storm just to make the aisles passable! Six tents were destroyed and several others damaged.  Our on-site team, Walter's Sawmill Magazine team, and our vendors worked through the night to replace and repair tents, and replace blown down fencing and blown-away signage. 

SAWLEX is going to be starting a new rotation beginning in 2011.  Our plan is to hold the 2011 event in or around the Western New York state area.  We're working now to nail down a location and dates, and we hope to announce those within 3-4 weeks.

In 2012, SAWLEX will return to Morgantown, WV and the Mylan Park Center.

As soon as we've firmed up the 2011 schedule, I'll pop back on and update you.

Best,

Ted Hugger
Show Director
SAWLEX
www.sawlex.com

coyotencuttin

gonna go out and buy a 2011 calendar tomorrow just for the expo. dad and i enjoyed last years and i know we'll make the next one. see you soon,  harold
Woodmizer LT 40 Hydraulic.

Thank You Sponsors!