iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Grey Boxes?

Started by Ga Mtn Man, October 06, 2013, 07:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga Mtn Man

Is everyone seeing the two grey boxes above each board or is it just me? ???  What was there before?
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

beenthere

I wondered the same thing, and can't remember  ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sawguy21

Nah, it's just you. :D Seriously, I think they were for sponsors.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Paul_H

Tammy got the Christmas decorations down from the attic.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

thecfarm

Stay tuned, things will be happening.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

Now, look what you've done!   :D

Paul... :D :D
Say when

Ga Mtn Man

Inquiring minds want to know! :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mooseherder

I've been spelling gray wrong all these years?! :D

Brian_Rhoad

That's where Jeff keeps the grey matter.

WDH

It will probably be ghoulish as it is October, the time of the Great Pumpkin. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Quote from: Mooseherder on October 06, 2013, 09:09:23 PM
I've been spelling gray wrong all these years?! :D

actually both spellings are correct
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ga Mtn Man

After taking another look, I've decided I don't actually see any grey boxes.  You people is just crazy. :o

Ga Mtn Man

"Gray has been the preferred American spelling since approximately 1825,although grey is an accepted variant."

I've always spelled it "grey"...I have no idea why.  Perhaps reincarnation?

Mooseherder

Warbird

I think we've entered into a grey area...

Papa1stuff

1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

thecfarm

The box on the right is working.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

They are both working.   :D
Say when

thecfarm

Yea,but the one on the left don't have much to say,short and sweet.  :D

Ga Mtn Man

I liked the old grey box better.

Ga Mtn Man

Oh, wait!  The new "Grey Gray Box" still has the content that we've all come to know and love. :)

Jeff

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on October 10, 2013, 11:56:16 AM
Oh, wait!  The new "Grey Gray Box" still has the content that we've all come to know and love. :)

Based on the reaction I got to it as a temporary place holder, that is why it is there to stay for the foreseeable future. :) As I change out what it links to from from time to time, I'll try and create a greygray box archive so anything we put in there can be revisited. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

That's a great idea!   8)
Say when

bama20a

Why hasn't this topic turned about FOOD yet? ??? ;D ;D ;D
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission