iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome KASCO SharpTech & WoodMaxx Blades!

Started by Jeff, August 25, 2014, 03:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm happy to announce the addition of another great new sponsor for the Forestry Forum and its members and guests.
KASCO SharpTech & WoodMaxx Blades
I know that many of our members use WoodMaxx blades and it is greatly appreciated that they are coming on to help support the Forestry Forum.

KASCO SharpTech has Over a Century of Manufacturing Excellence. WoodMaxx Blades Blades are the result of 110 years of experience.

• KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades offer High Performance, Longer Run Times, and Maximum Yield for thin kerf sawmills and horizontal & vertical resaws.
  • High precision ground teeth, tight tolerance balanced set, and state of the art tooth hardening make WoodMaxx Blades the sharpest, most durable and lonest lasting blade on the market.
  • Available in a wide variety of width, thickness, hook angle and tooth spacing combinations for virtually every sawing application.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Its a pleasure to have you part of the Forestry Forum family.
Welcome and thank you for your sponsorship.....we all appreciate it.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

Saw this new sponsor today,  love the blades, great results with them, with great re sharp capabilities as well.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

WELCOME, KASCO SharpTech & WoodMaxx Blades, to the Forestry Forum Family. 

Thank you for your Sponsorship.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

kczbest

Welcome to the Forestry Forum and thank you for your sponsorship!
Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
John Deere 5303 4x4 with FEL
Cook's MP 32
Cat 289C with Bradco MM60 Forestry Mulcher Head

BVC

It's great to be a part of The Forestry Forum! 
Please take 2 minutes to watch our video to learn more about our WoodMaxx Blades http://youtu.be/-CaKy0ku25o.
Or click on the sponsor ad to go to our site.
We welcome all feedback, comments or suggestions you may have regarding WoodMaxx blade products.
Thanks!
Robert
Marketing Guy
KASCO SharpTech - WoodMaxx Blades

Dave Shepard

Thank you for sponsoring the Forum!

Are you the same Kasco that made the sawmills?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

BVC

Nope, we just share the same name!  KASCO Manufacturing Company Inc. of Shelbyville, IN manufactures agricultural equipment.  KASCO SharpTech (KASCO Corp.) of St. Louis MO (our company) does not manufacture any equipment.  We specialize in manufacturing band saw blades.

elk42

Thanks and Welcome KASCO SharpTech & WoodMaxx Blades to FF.
Machinist Retired, Lt15 WM 25 HP, Stihl 044, Stihl 311, Kubota M2900w/FEL, KUBOTA L4800 w/FEL,
Lincoln Ranger 10,000, stihl 034,

ellmoe

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Andy White

Kasco, WoodMaxx,
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the sponsorship. I look forward to learn more about your products.  Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

dgdrls

John S

Thanks for the sponsorship and welcome to the Forestry Forum!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

WDH

Thank you for your support of the Forestry Forum.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your support.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Larry

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Kasco.  Glad to see you supporting the forum.

I really like your 1-1/2" .050 bands for my mill.  Going to completely switch as soon as I use up my pile of 1-1/4" bands.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

sandhills

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the sponsorship, I truly believe it's one you won't regret!  Ok though, it doesn't hurt anything that these folks seem to be able to find metal in everything they saw, including their mills  :D.  Someday I hope to post on being able to do that  ;).

slider

Thank you for your sponsorship and I will with pleasure consider your product when I order blades next time.
al glenn

justallan1

Welcome, and thanks for being a part in making this site possible.

Allan

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Warbird

Nice site and nice products.  We'll be doing some business in the future!  Thanks for sponsoring this place.  It's the best on the Internet.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!