iDRY Vacuum Kilns

password

Started by rockwall, October 27, 2015, 05:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockwall

A friend is trying to join the FF but his password keeps getting rejected. What are the password requirements for a correct password?

Jeff

That you enter it the same both times it asks you for it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Are you asking about a password or a forum name?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rockwall

He is trying to register but he can't seem to be accepted. I didn't know if the password had to be so many characters or numbers or symbols in it. We read the instructions about answering the questions as a human. He had a complete sentence about liking to cut wood and wanted to learn from the forum. But when he hits register he isn't let in and the passwords are wiped out.

Jeff

Try a different computer or browser.  Are you doing this from a phone?   

Also, password fields are never saved on submission on a page as that would be a security issue, so that is normal.

send me a pm with his choice of username, password and a valid email address and I can set it up for him, but odds are, it won't matter, because if he cant get past the registration screen, he will have issues logging in.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

rockwall

Thanks, we will try again.

rockwall

I think we did it we used his laptop not his tablet, we used Firefox as a browser and we were allowed in. Now he is waiting for confirmation.