iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

3d bench

Started by Dave H., August 16, 2016, 11:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave H.

tried something new with my bench carving design. instead of just the back or bottom,i combined them in the same theme. this was a custom order that wanted a cabin and mountains.my daughter did the original sketch,i did the carving then painted(she started back to school).bench is pine with oak screw plugs and tenon pins.

front

back

end

end

close up front

the stream turns into a water fall,spilling onto the seat then off the front edge while also spilling off the back onto the support.

Bark Beetle

You don't work wood, you work with wood.

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Czech_Made

WDH

Really beautiful and creative.  Too nice to sit outside. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

Looks great, an excellent idea. Keep it under the gazebo. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Nice, but won't the seat of your pants get wet??   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

plowboyswr

smiley_clapping smiley_thumbsup Nice!
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

123maxbars

Nice work, that is a nice paint job!
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Thank You Sponsors!