Sponsors:

not a snowballs chance in....

Started by redpowerd, January 07, 2005, 02:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpowerd

NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Avalancher

Its sad to think that there are folks out there that have more money then sense to pay $100 for a snowball.
I love snow myself, but not a hundred bucks worth.

pasbuild

whowww  at that rate I'm a kazillionair  :o
we had over 80" in the month of December alone
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

rebocardo

Did you see the list of bid retractions?

$46,000,000 "made a mistake in the price"

:-D

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, and the fact that they are really bidding on water. It don't take long in the freezer for that "snowball" to turn into a simple pile of "ICE". ;D

No wonder I'm not rich...........I don't have much of an imagination I guess, otherwise I would have thought that up myself. ;D

redpowerd

come on guys, its a hoax, texans cant make snowballs :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

isawlogs

I pushed alot of 100.00$ 's today .... If any of you want to go into selling some I will be glad to ship some of it to you.... ;D

How is he going to ship that out  ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Furby

I belive it was next day, packed in dry ice. ;D

I got a real kick outta the retracted bids! :D If ya bid $60,000,000.00 and retract the bid, why go back and bid $90,000,000.00 and retract for the same reason? :D :D :D

Yeah, Texans don't know how to make snowballs, that's why it's listed as 4"x4"x3". ;D

isawlogs

It must be part of the learning curve....
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ohsoloco

Oh, sure...now that I could get a hundred bucks for a snowball we haven't had any snow this year.  Maybe my retirement storm will hit soon  :D

I saw on TV where some woman had some kind of grilled sandwich listed on ebay that had what looked like the image of the virgin Mary on it....I think it went for over ten grand  :o

jgoodhart

Towards the bottom it implied the money was going to the Red Cross

Furby

Yep, but then said that it wasn't, that they had already made a donation. But they sure did a good job of "implying" that it was.  ::)

Thank You Sponsors!