iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tree Seedling Planting

Started by Out On A Limb, November 22, 2005, 06:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out On A Limb

Would anyone be able to recommend someone that is experienced in tree seedling planting?  I'm in the Marion/Tustin area.

The person I have been using recently passed away.

:'( :'(

Furby

I happen to know about where ya are, but since this is a global forum, ya may have to narrow it down a bit more. ;)

SwampDonkey

I've planted 1000's of'm but your too far away. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ernie

Alf and I have planted thousands, send tickets next summer, we'll be there ;D ;D

PS: Preferably Business class, I'm getting to old for cattle class and it's a long flight from New Zealand :D :D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

crtreedude

I have work crews who could do a fine job - but getting them visas would be a problem...

None of us are any help are we?  ::)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Tom

Down here in the Ga./Fl.  area, the first person we will contact is the county forester.  He usually has a list of Timber Prep.  companies in the state.  These companies prepare as well as replant the land.  Many of them are the trailing "departments" of a larger Timber Harvesting company.

wesdor

I'm not sure where you are located, but an Illinois firm that does planting can be found at

http://www.midwestseedlingsupply.com/

I haven't actually used them, but have heard good things about them.

Ron Scott

Contact Rick Lucas, the Osceola County Conservation District Forester. He may be able to help you with someone in the near area.
~Ron

Out On A Limb

Thank You Sponsors!