iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need help

Started by Delmer, Today at 05:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmer

Hi.Delmer here,I am new to this forum and new at milling.
Was wondering if there was anyone that could help me set my blade on the saw (LT50 Super), I am doing something  wrong and don't know what to do. I live in the Hawkins,TX area.

Thanks Delmer

Digger Don

Hi Delmer. Welcome to the Forum. I can't help you with the blade, but I'm sure someone will before too long. I'm sure that one thing that will be suggested is to put your location in your profile. It's easier to find it there than in the message.

I'm thinking some of the more knowledgeable folks will want to know what symptoms you are struggling with. How do you know it the blade? Give them some more details. There is a lot of knowledge here.  Good luck taking it all in. And, with the blade problem. Don
Timberking B20, Magnatrac 5000, Case 36B mini excavator

SawyerTed

Welcome!  

Yes more details would allow everyone enough info to help. 

YouTube has many videos.

Here's one from @customsawyer 

https://youtu.be/nnftLVwGqaI?si=8j-mUugOJ5DhMqlN

If for an LT 70 and the hardware on a 50 is a little different now.  The idea is the same. 
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Magicman

Quote from: Delmer on Today at 05:04:58 PMWas wondering if there was anyone that could help me
FF Member E-Tex has an LT50 and lives in Jacksonville and owns a Farmers Insurance Agency.  You may be able to reach out to him.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

hello Delmar.  Are you putting a blade on the mill, or sharpening and setting the tooth on the blade?  Or setting an adjustment on the blade tracking?
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

SawyerTed

If you are sharpening and setting the Woodmizer Blade Handbook is a really good resource.  

An internet search will find it.  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Thank You Sponsors!