iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ain't nuthin like a good pair of slippers!

Started by DanG, June 12, 2009, 12:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

This is "Jitters", Linda's latest captive barn cat.  He's an obnoxious little bastard, who has not only invaded my house, but has decided to inhabit my slippers as well. >:(  I can't help but admit that he's a cute little feller, though he has already peed on my bed, taken several dumps under my rocking chair, and bitten a hole in my toe.  If he gets into my beer, he's outta here!!

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

fishpharmer

Obviously jitters can't smell :D

He is kinda cute though, I feel confident you can teach him to be more mannerly.  If jitters don't oblige, let him play with Ike a while ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

isawlogs

you my friend are on your way outa dere .. he is trying to take over your territory , next will be the computer .  :D  I must admit to being a little partial to the little orange fellar, I have always liked the orange colour kittys .
  I also agry with Fishfarmer ... he has a nose issue for sure.  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Lanier_Lurker

Occasional dumps on the floor (assuming it is not carpet) I can deal with, but cat pee on just about any surface is unacceptable.  On a bed, well, that is just about the worst.

Best luck I have had with the wife's cat herd is to have 1 litter box per cat, and scatter them around the house real good.  Moving them around at times helps too for some reason.  I guess they like a change of scenery.

ErikC

Cute picture DanG. Lanier said he thinks they like a change of scenery, and I agree. They can look at the whole great outdoors-Because at our place there's NO CATS IN THE HOUSE. ;D You have helped me remember why that is. :D
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Chico

I'm with ErikC I cannot deal deal with cats they do what they want when they want and how they want I already have one female that will do that and she doesn't need any more lessons  from anybody or anything JK I 'm just not a cat person just can't deal with them esp in a house
Chico
My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

DanG

Chico, I got one of them females too.  She does what she wants, when she wants, just like your's does.  Problem is, what she wants is to bring cats into the house! :-\ :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

JV

Two years ago I was moving our dozer and almost ran over a little ball of fur.  I left it figuring the mother would return.  She didn't so I brought him to the house and fed him with an eyedropper.  I now have a shadow wherever I go.  He has a cage to stay in while in the house.  We named him Thumper because he is the clumsiest cat I ever saw and sounds like a herd of horses when running through the house.  I'm not especially a cat person but he has provided a lot of comic relief.  My wife wanted a bloodhound so naturally we got one.  Brought him home and on the way my wife wondered what his bay would sound like.  She found out when the dog came throught the door and woke the cat up in his cage.  I have never seen a cat walk a cage across the floor but this one did with claws flying.  Poor old Copper still gives the cat a lot of room.   :D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Thank You Sponsors!