iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Father's Day

Started by thecfarm, June 21, 2009, 07:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I want to wish all you Dad's out there a Happy Father's Day. I have 2 stepsons that are 33 and 32. How many children do you all have,ages,boys,girls?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Norm

Two boys, 29 and 26 plus a grandson that's going to be 2 next weekend. 8)

scgargoyle

My little guy is 22, and going to graduate college in December. Where did the time go?
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Ironmower

Yes, Happy Fathers day also. I have two boys 15 and 14.
WM lt35 hd 950 JD

LeeB

You beat me to it cfarm. I be daddy to 4 of em, 3 girls and a boy. 30, 25, 21, and 17. Don't know how I managed to keep from killing every one of them, but wouldn't trade them for anything. Now if I could just get me some of them grand babies , I would be doing good.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

dewwood

We have three grown children and two grandchildren and they were all able to make it home for this weekend!  What a great Fathers Day! 
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Chuck White

Happy fathers day to all of you guys too!

I have 2 sons, one is 36 and the other is 38, and 2 step children, son, 25 with special needs and a daughter, 15 going on 25.  ;)

It's enough to keep a guy busy!  :)

Chuck
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

nas

3 sons 10, 8, &4, 2 daughters 5,& 8mos.  Having a great time now 8) 8).  Not looking forward to the teen years ::) :( :o :'( :-* :-\ :-X ;D

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Captain

Thanks thecfarm and a Happy Father's Day to all.

Brendan is now 9.  Sometimes I think the 1yo Dalmation is more work....and costs more money  ::)

Captain

breederman

I hope everyone had a happy fathers day.  I have three girls  one is 24 and two are 22 .
Together we got this !

low_48

Yup, happy Father's Day to all you guys.
My daughter is 32, my son is 28. Very proud of both of them. My daughter is a technical writer for Emerson Electronic in Rosemount, IL, and my son is now a licensed civil engineer in IL and California. I guess all that cash I sent to the University of IL is paying off, but not paying back to me ;)?

LeeB, you are the man. 3 girls going through teen years and then getting married. Now that's a TOUGH ONE!

Captain, just wait. At least that Dalmation won't start asking for a car when he's 16!

beenthere

Thanks. and had a Happy Father's Day. Two daughters and two sons. Six grand children. Expect to see all of them by weeks end.  Hope all had a great day too.
8) 8) 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

isawlogs

Happy Father day to all the dads on her e, thanks tcfarm .

Daughter , 25 just called , son 23 was taking with him a few hours ago . Both in University Alexandre is starting this fall , Andréa finished her Bach and is going for more  :P  ::) I quit before finishing Highschool .. I dont think these two will ever be out of the school system , ever .  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

metalspinner

Happy Father's day!

Two boys - 9 and 7. 8) 8)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Raider Bill

My Son's GF called me at 1:30 sunday morning saying that Billy was laying on floor of bathroom in serious pain. Mad dash to his house :o
Snatched him up and to ER. Kidney stones at 28........... Happy fathers day.

Son, 28
Daughter 27
1 Grand daughter
2 Grand sons

Happy belated fathers day to all.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Modat22

mine will be 5 months the Jun 23.

She gave me on heck of a diaper for fathers day.
remember man that thy are dust.

Thank You Sponsors!