iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Next job for us?

Started by OlJarhead, January 28, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 18, 2014, 09:10:42 AM
Quote from: OlJarhead on February 16, 2014, 06:19:40 PMbut frankly, the next upgrade may well be something MUCH bigger ;) 
And then you could saw the log clamp or side support completely off.   :-\    :D

We have a very supportive group here.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on February 18, 2014, 05:42:21 PM
Quote from: Magicman on February 18, 2014, 09:10:42 AM
Quote from: OlJarhead on February 16, 2014, 06:19:40 PMbut frankly, the next upgrade may well be something MUCH bigger ;) 
And then you could saw the log clamp or side support completely off.   :-\    :D

We have a very supportive group here.  :D :D :D

Good one. It won't be the last time  :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

OlJarhead

Hmmmm wonder what the TPI is on those blades!  :D
2016 LT40HD26 and Mahindra 5010 W/FEL WM Hundred Thousand BF Club Member

LittleJohn

What is that old say;

There are sawyers who's blades have tasted the mill, and those that lie about it.   ;D

OlJarhead

Quote from: LittleJohn on February 19, 2014, 01:21:56 PM
What is that old say;

There are sawyers who's blades have tasted the mill, and those that lie about it.   ;D

Well mine ate the mill!  OK, just half the dog and it's funny now but it sure wasn't then! lol

sealark37

A sawyer who doesn't have a buzz box welder at home is required to have a friend who has one.   Regards, Clark

OlJarhead

Quote from: sealark37 on February 20, 2014, 04:10:43 PM
A sawyer who doesn't have a buzz box welder at home is required to have a friend who has one.   Regards, Clark

LOL got one!  The friend that is.

drobertson

Morning Erik, I kinda figured something a lil bigger was coming, sooner or later, the best part is they don't take up any bigger of a foot print for the most part,  but the backstops are still there! ;D   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

mesquite buckeye

Those gnarley crooked logs look like some extra good mesquite. ;D Should get a lot of figure if you can keep them from curling up drying.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Thank You Sponsors!