iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Watching the DEBATE...

Started by DanG, September 30, 2004, 07:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corley5

Almost identical to the 1st except for the podiums and Bush was more lively. ::)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

CHARLIE

Well, the best I could tell "THEY" continued with the diversity of podiumism.  Those podiums tonight certainly looked like formica to me. So that covers the plastics industry. I wonder if the Textile Mill people are going to be offended?  What about the Leather Industry? Or does PETA and ACLU allow me to ask that question? :D  
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

DanG

I don't think anybody can complain to loudly. The Textile people were represented by their clothes in all three debates. The leather folks can't grouse, 'cause Kerry's hide was tanned. Even the Mineral Aggregate industry can take solace from the fact that both of them act like they are stoned. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Gilman

I have the NFIB's (National Federation of Independent Business') summary of the their stances for small business owners. I can't post it, it's a pdf file, but if you want it email me and I'll send it to you.

dumore1@comcast.net
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Ironwood

Boys they both used Analine Dye stain mixed w/ precatalized laquer. You then add coats to your desired color, all good PR folks know that trick.
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

CHARLIE

Reid, is that why Kerry's hair looked like a helmet? He musta used a whole can of lacquer. I think he used the Analine Dye for a quick tan. :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Buzz-sawyer

Charlie
You ever notice how most traveling evangeliists have helment hair too.....whats up with THAT? :D :D :D :D
recon its part of Gods dress code for elite forces .......protects against demonic assaults :o :D :D :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

CHARLIE

It's that precatalized lacquer that does it. Regular lacquer doesn't hold up to 50 mph gusts as well. ;D
Charlie

Thank You Sponsors!