iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dealers-Houston Area

Started by john_boylan, October 10, 2006, 12:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john_boylan

I'm in Houston area for 4-7 days.  Anybody know of any portable sawmill dealers in this area?  I've been lurking on the forum, but it's time to see some hardware if I'm going to get anything out of all the info that's available there.  Any help is appreciated.

John
009L (laid up), 029 (junk), 350, 346xp, 394xp
Shotgun, a Rifle, and a Four-Wheel Drive
Kubota L175, Gravely C-8 (we be busting brush now!)

Tom

Most of the Manufacturers don't have dealers.  Some are working through distributor outlets. 

The closest one to Houston that I'm aware of is Logmaster in Nacogdoches, just north-northeast of you.

tcsmpsi

The only other sawmill 'outlet', other than Logmaster manufacturing, is a Hudson dealer over around Chester.  Kinda between Houston and Nacogdoches.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

john_boylan

Tom & tcsmpsi,

Thanks for the leads--maybe I can hit them on my way back to North Alabama.

John

Tom

You have a new Double Cut operation to be opened in Alabama as well as Cook's Saw and Machine down close to Dothan too.  :)

john_boylan

Thanks for the Double Cut lead--it will tie in nicely with a trip to Muscle Shoals to look at another dealer's product.  I'm probably going to Moultrie, GA for the show there as well, which should offer plenty of opportunities to expand my limited knowledge base.   Again, thanks.

John

DanG

Welcome to the forum, John.  If ya make it to Moultrie, look for some of us to be hanging around the Peterson and D&L displays.  If ya don't see us, just ask the folks working there...they're members here, too. ;D 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!