iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Winter is Here!!! Definately Going to be Staying for a While

Started by Coon, October 16, 2006, 10:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

logbutcher

Quote from: SwampDonkey on October 20, 2006, 06:47:19 PM
Oh, and I might add, we always liked our trips to New Hampshire. But, I haven't been down since the mid 80's, but the folks were just down there this fall. Maine is also nice, especially Aroostook County since it's close to home.  ;)

Why thank you...never thot you'd get around to recognising us Downeast. ;D
How far are you from Mahone Bay ?

SwampDonkey

Well, I'm 100 miles north of Calais as the crow flies. Further by road. I'm look'n out the window at Mars Hill where the windmills are. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Oh, by the way. Nice mild weather here for a few days in the 40-50's. Had a couple inches snow on Sunday night-Monday morning. Nice and wet and slimy now.  ::)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

OneWithWood

Right now it is 70°F with a light breeze and pretty blue sky  8)

We call this Indian Summer and hopefully it will last until about mid December - yeah right, the w man says back down to the 40s for a high come Saturday  :(
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

bull

Winter I hope so !!!   ITS 74 DEGREES RIGHT NOW< WHAT GIVES.......  phone stopped ringing Firewood sales are down and guys are lowering their prices..... I won't, it will just season until the price is back where I want it.... or I will burn it in my own furnace.......   I WANT THE WHITE STUFF !!!!! ASAP !!!!!! Please !!!!

Coon

Fred I'm still waiting.  You're gonna end up freezing your fingers if you don't hurry up.  You wanna keep milling don't you.  You won't be able to with frozen fingers. :D :D :D

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

SwampDonkey

Should've been cut'n some of that aspen and spruce for a saw shed I suspects. ;D

Coon

Yup I definately should have built a saw shed but.....we don't normally saw if it gets too cold out or too much snow.  Time to  get in the bush now to get some logs; that is once I get my tracked skidder built.

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

solodan

Thank You Sponsors!