iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

our cabin progress

Started by yukon cornelius, November 17, 2013, 08:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred1951

nice pics but i love the old ford more then anything haha. I had a 78 supercab a while back all original 400 v8 auto was a lil rusty but not bad but it was only 2wd

yukon cornelius

thanks! its a good ol truck! it started its life as an 2wd auto, now its 4x4 4 speed 400. we love old stuff! i think i was born in the wrong era. I like your gmc in your pic. I sold my grandpas 49 3600 gmc regretfuly. 2 years ago I restored and sold a 53 3600 chevy. one day I will have one to keep. 
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

bigred1951

thanks the gmc is a 51 my papaw bought it off my stepdad when i was about 7 or 8 and when he passed away he left it to me. My uncle still has a 56 international s120 4x4 him and my papaw bought long time ago. The bed is Original pto powered dump and they bolted it down and turned it into a wrecker but i havent seen it move in my lifetime. Did you convert it to 4x4 and 4 speed.. I want it haha

yukon cornelius

i didn't convert this one. it replaced my 99 cummins that i built. it was a regular cab long bed dually i converted to an extended cab short bed dually 4x4. my family and i are getting back to a simpler life and simpler things.  no computer controlled vehicles, we have one left (dodge caravan) but i have its replacement lined up, 1965 chevy sportvan.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

bigred1951

i hope to one day do that to. Ive been looking for another old ford like that to fix up as a dd

Thank You Sponsors!