iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Raider Bill did something.

Started by Jeff, July 10, 2013, 10:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

Why would you want to marry a million women????
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

Maybe a million women want to marry him.  You know, he is handsome in an odd kind of way  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

I think he should continue on the roll he's on and propose to that cute young lady he's smitten with.

Oh Bill want me to help you pick out a ring for her?  ;D

submarinesailor

Quote from: WDH on July 12, 2013, 07:16:07 AM
Maybe a million women want to marry him.  You know, he is handsome in an odd kind of way  ;D.

Danny - I think you need to have your eyes checked.  Welllllllllll maybe not.  You did said, "in an ODD kind of way". :D ;D :o :D ;D :o :D ;D :o ;)

Bruce

sandhills

Hey wildbill, how'd that talk go?  ;D

wildbill

Quote from: sandhills on July 12, 2013, 09:26:05 AM
Hey wildbill, how'd that talk go?  ;D

i'll be over there this afternoon/evening.  :)
Raider Bill's favorite son

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Somebody's eating Cracker Jacks again.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

wildbill

Raider Bill's favorite son

WDH

Oh no, then he did not take the plunge  :).

Raider Bill

I had a ringing in my ears the whole drive back from Tenn.
Wild Bill asked me if I did something stupid lately...
Now I know why. :D

Quote from: Norm on July 12, 2013, 07:17:13 AM
I think he should continue on the roll he's on and propose to that cute young lady he's smitten with.

Oh Bill want me to help you pick out a ring for her?  ;D

Norm, This may come as a surprise but I have several slightly used rings in stock....

They always said I was one in a million ;D

You guys crack me up!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!