iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

34 year old girl worked hard!

Started by Jeff, April 10, 2020, 06:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Tammy and I took some of the slabs we sawed and gave them purpose this weekend.  I had two major issues that resulted in our having to tear up and redo the biomizer memorial. (What we affectionately call it because that is where the testing location was when we were testers) 

We had a frost free hydrant freeze and start leaking 4 feet down (oh the irony) that I had to dig out and remove, then we found that was not the only problem because the pump kept cycling. We then pulled the 100ft of drop pipe and pump. Check valve had failed.

So, after tha . We set out to put it sll back together. We built a new well head enclosure from fence board cut offs and recycled pigroast picnic table parts, and used the slabs to take a hastily assembled planting area from just old cut up cedar posts go a new seating area.  We also built another 25 ft of fence to hide neighborhood tree atrocities from view. We alse trenched back across to the fence and added an outdoor water supply to replace that fool hydrant.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Wowser, a new and updated BYP.  (Back Yard Profile) 

Or as Jerry Lee Lewis would say; Whole Lotta Shakin' Work Goin' On.  ;D

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

looks great.  very satisfying!  glad to see the tree providing benefit to you all.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Thank You Sponsors!