iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A good Christmas tree takes time

Started by Ianab, December 19, 2014, 12:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianab

Lil gave me a hard time about our 08  Christmas tree. OK, it wasn't very big, but it was festive, and Lara liked it.  ;)

It was a little Italian cypress seedling, and I wanted it for my mini-forest down the back of the section.

Fast forward to this year.

So I bought some Solar LED lights for it.   ;D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

timberlinetree

Nice job and solar lights what a bright idea :D. Thank for posting.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

thecfarm

I have never been out of the state of Maine in December. I know other states and other countries can put Christmas lights on trees while wearing shorts and a t shirt.
But it just does look look right.  :)
Nice looking tree.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ianab

Quote from: thecfarm on December 19, 2014, 06:41:49 AM
I have never been out of the state of Maine in December. I know other states and other countries can put Christmas lights on trees while wearing shorts and a t shirt.
But it just does look look right.  :)
Nice looking tree.

Forecast for Christmas day is a nice ~70F, although it will probably rain.  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

thecfarm

Suppose to rain on that day here too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!